Mapping solutions for organizational empowerment.
GeoMechanique helps organizations efficiently utilize geospatial technology to manage the material, social and natural fabric of our world. We create and deliver custom solutions that maximize benefit from an investment in GIS infrastructure, business processes, and personnel.
Leveraging the extensive capabilities of the ArcGIS® platform, we support a modern, well-established context for organizing, visualizing and managing geospatial information. Our primary areas of focus include:
Deep & diverse experience.
Our consultants and associates are long-time users and implementers of the ArcGIS® platform. We have helped to empower organizations of all sizes with advanced location intelligence, resulting in successful implementations in the public and private sectors. We count the following among our past customers and employers:
- Cincinnati Water Works
- City of Broken Arrow, OK
- City of Joliet, IL
- City of Las Vegas, NV
- City & County of San Francisco, CA
- Cook County, IL
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Imperial Irrigation District
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Loma Linda University
- Los Angeles County Public Works
- Nashville / Davidson County, TN
- National Geographic Society
- New Jersey DOT
- Northrop Grumman
- NYC Office of Emergency Services
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co.
- Rockwell Collins
- San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Coast Guard
- US Marine Corps
- Verizon Wireless
The diversity of our experience is a primary strength. We’ve worked to implement and extend the ArcGIS platform across multiple industry sectors. We provide our customers a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach to configuring and utilizing the ArcGIS platform.
At your service.
GeoMechanique is a member of the Esri Partner Network. We offer technical services associated with the operation and extension of the ArcGIS® platform and its integration with other systems.
We help our customers cultivate an ArcGIS® operating environment that demonstrates value, efficiency and accountability by leveraging industry trends, best practices and our ingenuity.
- System monitoring
- Data update workflows
- Dashboarding and reporting tools
- Mobile workforce integration
- Integration of real-time feeds, IoT, big data, sensors, devices, drones & robotics
GeoMechanique engages with customers in ArcGIS system planning activities, scaling, integration, and the management of ArcGIS infrastructure.
- ArcGIS system architecture & design
- Server role deployments (e.g., GIS Server, Image Server / Raster Analytics, GeoAnalytics Server, GeoEvent Server)
- Data governance & geodata management
- Integration of business systems
GeoMechanique extends the ArcGIS® platform for all use cases and applications of the technology. If you can envision it, we can build it.
- ArcGIS Pro/Desktop add-ins & extensions
- ArcGIS Runtime (native) applications
- Custom web & mobile Applications
- Custom widgets
- Custom web services
- Geoprocessing scripts & workflows
- Server object extensions & interceptors